For Immediate Release: For More Information, Contact: April 25, 2019 Maree Jones PR; firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecological Defense Group Announces Launch of EDGE Conservation Podcast
Bravest Minds in Wildlife Featured in Weekly Episodes
Los Angeles, Ca. — Ecological Defense Group (EDGE) announced this week the launch of the EDGE Conservation Podcast, focused on conservation efforts across the globe. The first of its kind podcast follows global thought leaders in wildlife conservation.
“We’re thrilled to invite the top and bravest minds in conservation to this platform — and we’re excited to hear their stories,” said Nathan Edmondson, president of EDGE. “Conservation is a global effort, requiring constant innovation, and we hope to learn from those on the frontlines protecting vulnerable wildlife.”
EDGE podcast producer and host Kira Dorrian said, “As the host, I get to speak with some of the most incredible people in the world. Each one is different, and yet, if you listen closely, there is a common thread between all of our guests and a tangible solution to wildlife preservation if we are willing to step up and make a change.”
Hosted by Kira Dorrian and produced by Kira, Eric Johnson and EDGE, the EDGE Conservation Podcast features interviews with experts and insiders in the world of conservation including:
- ● Paul Blackthorne; actor, producer, conservationist
- ● Louie Psihoyos; director of The Cove and Racing Extinction
- ● Chris Treter; founder of Higher Grounds Coffee
- ● Jessica Babich; director of Save the Waterberg Rhino
- ● Paul Templer; safari guide, Author, “What’s Left of Me” And many more. For more information about the podcast, or to listen to the first episodes released, please visit https://ecodefensegroup.org/podcast/ or follow EDGE on Twitter at @EcoDefenseGroup .
Founded in 2017, Ecological Defense Group (EDGE) is an ambitious counter-poaching and conservation organization. We’re a collaborative team with backgrounds in technology, US Special Operations, entertainment and international business. Our core team is international. We’re partnered on the ground – we work directly with those on the front lines of the most radical efforts to protect and preserve endangered species. We bring unique resources to the campaign to protect wildlife in robust and effective ways. For more information, please visit https://ecodefensegroup.org/ .